Chemical ProcessingIn 1965 Hayward Tyler launched its first Canned Motor Pump. Today, thousands of these pumps are installed and working throughout the chemical, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, nuclear and process related industries.
These pumps are renowned for their continuous and reliable service, in many cases where human life is at stake.
For more detailed information please download our Canned Motor Pump datasheet or complete our contact form.
Download other documents related to this product
Canned Motor Pump
- Safe, reliable and robust.
- Components are shielded from process fluid by the specially engineered squirrel cage induction.
- Greatly enhanced operating life.
- Process fluids also act as coolant.
- More reliable than conventional motors.
These are just a few of the features of this special pump.